Modular buildings are factory-made. Automation and standardized manufacturing procedure allow for quick and easy creation of a structure which is then assembled the way you want it. In addition to all the other advantages, assembling is done in just a few days.
One of the most important advantages of modular homes compared to traditional one is the price. Careful planning ensures there are no unexpected costs. Once you select your module, you'll know exactly what you'll get and how much it will cost you.
Nearly all electric devices and appliances are linked through a wireless smart system and can be controlled via a mobile phone or a tablet. Special equipment includes: cameras, motion sensor, temperature sensor, open window / window sensor, anti-theft system, measurement of power consumption, smoke detector, etc. Some of the system features are:
- LED lighting control
- Multimedia control
- Measurement of energy consumption
- Connected daylight, temperature and humidity sensors
- Optional subsequent installation of the whole system
- No additional wiring – all parts are wireless
- Direct smart home access via mobile phone or tablet